Thursday, December 31, 2015

(Product Review) Circle of Friends 25 One-Pot Dinners by Gooseberry Patch

It has been a while since I ordered Circle of Friends 25 One-Pot Dinners by Gooseberry Patch. This is volume 2 of the Circle of Friends Cookbooks and it features good variety of one pot dinners.



Many of the dishes included in this book are easy to prepare with ingredients I already have on hand, though some of the ingredients are not something I would normally stock. A couple of the dishes have even become family favorites that I have made multiple times, and others I will probably never use. I bought this in hopes of finding some good recipes to try, and I found what I was looking for. I would recommend this ebook to others who are looking for one-pot dinners to try.

#RealShoppingHelp #Recipes 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.