Monday, December 28, 2015

Website Review: Ebates.com

If you aren't already a member of ebates and you do any online shopping, please sign up through my referral link for an account. I earn cash back on many online purchases through ebates, and you can too. If I get 3 referrals by the end of the month I could earn $100 in referral bonuses.

This will be in addition to the $225 or more I will be cashing out in February.
As an ebates member, it is easy to earn cash back for things you already purchase. For example, you can earn a percentage back on all online purchases from hundreds of stores. They also offer online coupons and deals that can save you money.

I have cashed out a few times in the past and am building my February payout right now. At present, I have very close to $225 payable in February, and every time I shop through the ebates link I add a bit more to the payout amount. Referrals also add to the payout, so I would love to have a few of my readers join me and help me out while helping yourself to the savings.

Please help me out if you don't already have an account by following this link:

#RealShoppingHelp #earnmoney

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.