Friday, January 29, 2016

(Product Review) Professional SST Cocktail Shaker Set Bundle by Bars N' Roses



I've been entertaining guests with my new Professional SST Cocktail Shaker Set Bundle w/ Jigger, Bar Towel and Recipes/ Bartender Tool/ Martini Bar Kitby Bars N' Roses . This is an attractive bartending set which includes a stainless steel cocktail shaker along with the extras mentioned above.

The shaker holds 25 ounces of your favorite liquors and mixers. It has a built in ice strainer so you can make your drinks cold, yet leave the ice in the shaker.

My drinks mixed well, and there was no leaking. It comes with a double sided jigger so you can easily measure either a half ounce or one ounce to mix your drinks with. The recipe eBook is great so you can learn to make lots of great drinks. I also really appreciated getting the bonus bar towel for cleaning up any messes I might make.

This is a very nice set that works great in my home bar, and would also make a great gift.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #BARSNROSES

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.