Friday, March 25, 2016

(Product Review) #1 Best Anti-bacterial Body Wash By Keeva



I have been using this #1 Best Anti-bacterial Body Wash with Tea Tree Oil, Argan Oil and Coconut Oil 3-in-1 Formula By Keeva. I love that it has no harmful chemicals and 100% natural ingredients. This is a big 28 ounce bottle with a nice pump on it. This large bottle is easy to use and lasts a long time. It helps to moisturize my dry skin without any irritation.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #keeva

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.