Thursday, May 5, 2016

(Product Review) 1byone 5GHz Wireless HDMI Streaming Media Player, WiFi Display Dongle


It is probably just me, but I have been trying to figure out how to set up this 1byone 5GHz Wireless HDMI Streaming Media Player, WiFi Display Dongle Share Videos, Images, Docs, Live Camera and Music from All Smart Devices to TV, Monitor or Projector with my TV for a while now and am totally confused. Looking through the other reviews, I find that I am not the only one who does not understand it though. I even called in one of my boys to help me since I couldn't figure it out, but he didn't manage to get it working yet either.



I am really anxious to try this out because I would love to stream my music, movies, etc from my phone onto my TV where I can watch them on a larger screen. I am also hoping to be able to use this for presentations, and other similar uses. I'm sure I will love this if I can just get it to work.

As I mentioned, I am pretty sure it is just me not being able to understand the instructions, and I am hoping that I can get another of my sons who is more knowledgeable about such things to come for a visit and help me to get this set up. I really hope that he can get it figured out, because this has been pretty frustrating for me. I don't give up that easily though, so with or without help, I will keep trying to figure this out. I will update my review once I get this set up correctly so that I can give it a fair test. For now though, I can only give it 3 stars because even though I am fairly certain that I will enjoy using this, I won't know for sure until I get it figured out.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #1byone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.