Wednesday, May 18, 2016

(Product Review) Acooe 10 Pack LED Multicolored Fiber Optic Lights up Flashing Hair, Light Up Toys, Barrettes for Party, Bar Dancing Hairpin, Hair Clip


I ordered the Acooe 10 Pack LED Multicolored Fiber Optic Lights up Flashing Hair, Light Up Toys, Barrettes for Party, Bar Dancing Hairpin, Hair Clip as a fun hair accessory for either myself or my granddaughters.




The set comes with 10 LED fiber optic light strand clips for your hair. There are 2 of each color including red, white, blue, green and colorful which is a multi-colored strand that cycles through the various colors. Other than the two multi-colored clips, the rest are all a static color with no blinking or flashing.

Because each one comes on a separate hair clip and operates on it's own on/off switch, you can wear one or all of them at once. This makes it nice if you want to allow the girls to share and each wear a few of them or even one or two each.

They are easy to use. Just clip the hair clip onto your hair in the desired position and it stays in place pretty well. Of course this will depend on the composition of your hair, but if you can wear any other barrette or hair clip without it falling out, these should work well for you too. They are pretty lightweight, and comfortable to wear.

There is an on/off switch on the hair clip so you can turn it on for use, then turn it off to conserve the batteries when you are finished with it. Additionally, the batteries are replaceable so they should last a long time. I haven't had to replace any batteries yet, but it is good to know that they can be easily replaced.

It adds a bit of interest to an otherwise dull hair style, and looks great while out dancing at a party, bar or club. I wish I had ordered these a bit earlier because my granddaughters just had a sleepover and I know all the girls that attended would have loved to try these out. They are a lot of fun for kids, teens or adults, and are something that I would recommend for the fun factor alone.

These can even be cut to length if you have shorter hair and they still will work well, although I told the girls that ours were not to be cut because once cut, they can't be put back together and since we are all sharing them, I wanted to keep them at the original length. I love these lighted hair strands and so do the girls. They can't wait for the next sleepover so they can use them with their friends.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #Ledhair

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.