Monday, May 23, 2016

(Product Review) Agooding 15" LED Optical Fiber Bracelet Armband Bangle Glowsticks Pat Circle


I ordered the Agooding 15" LED Optical Fiber Bracelet Armband Bangle Glowsticks Pat Circle in blue, but love that there were also a variety of other colors to choose from. These are both a fun and a practical item that can be worn by children or adults.

LED Optical Fiber Bracelet Armband Image

I got mine to wear to the music and arts festival I will be attending in a couple of weeks because it will be easy for our group to keep track of each other after dark since we will be spending the weekend camping there. Most years we have carried glow sticks or other similar items, but this year I will be easier to spot from a good distance away while wearing this bracelet.

I love that this is not a one time use item because it not only comes with the batteries included but it also has replaceable batteries. Even so, the bright LED lights can be turned off when not in use and one battery can last up to about 70 hours so this should last for the entire weekend before needing replaced.

In addition to the fun factor, this bracelet can also provide good visibility for those who are out at night walking or riding bikes. This bracelet is also water resistant so even if we end up getting some rain, I won't need to worry about it damaging my bracelet. It is also washable once you remove the battery.

I love my new bracelet and will be wearing it for the weekend. After that, one of my granddaughters plans on taking it on a camping trip too. I would recommend this bracelet to anyone for safety or just for fun.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #LedBracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.