Tuesday, May 17, 2016

(Product Review) AYL Silicone Cooking Gloves - Heat Resistant Oven Mitt for Grilling, BBQ, Kitchen - Safe Handling of Pots and Pans - Cooking & Baking Non-Slip Potholders - Internal Protective Cotton Layer


I just got these AYL Silicone Cooking Gloves - Heat Resistant Oven Mitt for Grilling, BBQ, Kitchen - Safe Handling of Pots and Pans - Cooking & Baking Non-Slip Potholders - Internal Protective Cotton Layer and although they are not my first pair of silicone cooking gloves, they are the first pair that has added a liner to the inside.

I love the silicone gloves because they work much better at protecting my hands from hot oven and grill surfaces, in addition to the hot pans that can easily injure hands. The gloves protect your entire hand, all the way to the wrist and are safe to use at any temperature that I would be cooking.

The textured design makes it easy to grip a variety of surfaces so hot pans won't get dropped. I also use this grip for opening stubborn jars because I can really get a good grip on them to open that stubborn lid. The silicone surface is easy to wipe clean and foods don't stick to it or absorb into it like they do with traditional oven mitts.

The cotton lining not only provides an extra layer of protection, but also makes these gloves more comfortable. The gloves slide on more easily than my other ones, especially if my hands are damp. This happens often because I am always either washing my hands or cleaning up my kitchen while cooking, so my hands don't often stay dry while I am in the kitchen. The unlined gloves sometimes stick a bit while trying to slide them onto damp hands, but these go on easily every time. I love the comfort and the protection that these gloves provide.

I have not needed to wash them yet, but the only drawback I see with these gloves is in cleaning them. My other silicone gloves can be tossed in the dishwasher if needed, and you could probably do that with these too, but you would need to make extra sure that the inside dried completely. I don't expect this to be a problem, but just was something to consider. If any problems occur when I eventually wash them I will return and update, but for now, I am very happy with these and would recommend them to anyone who may need to handle hot surfaces of any type.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #AYLCookingGlove

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.