Tuesday, May 17, 2016

(Product Review) Best BBQ Grill Brush 3 in 1 - 18 Inch Grill Brush Stainless Steel +Bbq and Kitchen stainless steel food serving tongs


Summer is coming and we will be outdoors and cooking on the grill much more often. To keep the grill clean between uses, I ordered this Best BBQ Grill Brush 3 in 1 - 18 Inch Grill Brush Stainless Steel +Bbq and Kitchen stainless steel food serving tongs.
I really like the larger surface area that this grill brush has because it can clean a much larger area with the same amount of effort. The brush has an 18 inch handle, and is sturdy enough to hold up to whatever scrubbing you may need to do. The bristles are made of stainless steel and work well for my barbecue grill. It also has a lanyard so you can easily hang it next to the grill when not in use.

They also sent a free pair of stainless steel tongs with the grill brush. The tongs are smaller and not nearly as useful as the barbecue grill, but work well for some things. They were a free bonus item, so even though they aren't as nice as the barbecue grill brush, I really can't complain. I am happy with my purchase and would recommend this barbecue grill brush to anyone who loves to cook outdoors on the grill.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #bbqpromotion

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.