Tuesday, May 17, 2016

(Product Review) BYB Super Bright CREE XML T6 LED Zoomable Handheld Flashlight, Adjustable Focus Tactical Torch with Battery Charger and Rechargeable Battery, 5 Modes, Water Resistant


I bought this BYB Super Bright CREE XML T6 LED Zoomable Handheld Flashlight, Adjustable Focus Tactical Torch with Battery Charger and Rechargeable Battery, 5 Modes, Water Resistant because I always try to keep a bright flashlight on hand for power failures and other emergency situations.
This one has 5 modes including high, medium, and low beam as well as strobe and SOS signaling features. According to the specs, it has a maximum of 700 lumens output, and even though I have no way to measure this, I can tell you that it is very bright even right out of the box.

It comes with a rechargeable battery installed, plus an adapter which allows you to use 3 AAA batteries instead, although these re not included. Additionally there is a plastic sleeve which from what I can see can allow it to take yet another size of battery, but I am unclear on this since there are no written instructions included.

There is also a battery charger included so you can recharge the included battery. It also comes with a small, solar powered keychain flashlight which could come in handy as well. The main flashlight has a wrist strap attached, which can help prevent dropping your light. The light is a good hefty weight of approximately half a pound, and feels very sturdy.

You can adjust the focus of the light by either pulling out or pushing in the end to make your light broader or narrower. At it's broadest setting it easily lit up a larger room of my house. When narrowed down to the smallest setting, it made a smaller square of light that was bright and focused on a single area. Although it covers a smaller area on this setting, the light is bright and can help you to focus in on something quite a distance away. Both settings have very practical purposes or you could leave it adjusted to any range in between depending on the area you want to illuminate.

Combining this with the various brightness settings and you have a good multipurpose light which should work well in most situations. I am happy with my purchase and am certain that this light will get a lot of use. I would definitely recommend this light to anyone who needs a tactical flashlight which is bright, adjustable, multi-functional, and water resistant.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #BYBlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.