Sunday, May 29, 2016

(Product Review) Chef Rimer 1pcs 22*8.5cm Sturdy Banneton Proofing Basket + Liner


The Chef Rimer 1pcs 22*8.5cm Sturdy Banneton Proofing Basket + Liner, 1KG Dough FDA Approved Rattan Rising Artisan Easy To Use, Clean & Store Round Brotform. For Banana Bread,Dutch Oven Recipes, Eco Cane is a new addition to my kitchen. I had never used a proofing bowl before but really like it for making artisan breads.



This proofing basket comes with a liner, which helps prevent your dough from sticking to the rattan basket. The basket can be used either with or without the liner. I love that this basket comes with two free eBooks; one that explains how to use the basket, and the other containing 500 bread recipes. I have tried a couple of them and they worked well in this basket.

This would make a perfect gift for anyone who enjoys making artisan breads, or to keep for your own kitchen. The basket is easy to use, and using the liner prevents dough from sticking for easy cleanup. Using it without the liner allows the design from the basket to show up more clearly on your finished breads though.

When using the bowl, be sure to clean it after each use either by leaving it in the sun or placing it in a oven at a low temperature. The liner is machine washable. I am enjoying using this basket to make some of the bread recipes in the included eBook.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #chefrimer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.