Monday, May 30, 2016

(Product Review) Cozy Sleeper by Revelae


I ordered the Cozy Sleeper by Revelae because I love the adorable patterns.



It comes in your choice of 2 sizes; Small: (newborn) 0-3 months which measures 18.5 inches long, and Large: 3-6 months which is 22 inches long. There were three patterns to choose from including Spunky Chevron which is grey, white and blue, Sweet Chevron which is pink, white and purple, and Vroom which has a white background with green and blue cars and trucks. They have a forth option available on their website called Rosie, which is pink with flowers.

It is made from 100% soft jersey cotton which has a nice feel to it, although some of the other sleepers I bought for my grandchildren were softer. It is a sleep sack style which means that your baby will have full range of motion without being able to kick off the covers.The long sleeves keep baby's hands and fingers covered as well so they won't get cold fingers and aren't able to scratch themselves.

I love that the zipper is upside down, so you can unzip it from the bottom and leave your baby's upper half completely clothed for diaper changes. There is a cloth cover over the top part of the zipper to protect babies from being accidentally scratched by the zipper.

I like this sleep sack, and all three designs are very cute. Although the Spunky Chevron could be worn by either boys or girls, I do wish that there was another option that was more gender neutral, because it would be better as a baby shower gift. Also I thought the price was a bit high for only one sleeper. Still, I really like this sleeper and am happy with my purchase.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #RevelaeKids

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.