Wednesday, May 11, 2016

(Product Review) Credit Card Multitool and Paracord Bracelet Kit


I own several paracord survival bracelets. I got this Credit Card Multitool and Paracord Bracelet Kit not only for paracord bracelet, but also for the credit card multi-tool that comes with it.



The bracelet is a camouflage pattern, and comes with a couple of extras in the buckle. On the buckle you have a whistle which could be helpful to signal others to your whereabouts. It isn't the loudest whistle ever, but the sound does carry well, and it is loud enough to be heard from a distance. The buckle also has a magnesium fire starter hidden inside, which would be an excellent thing to have with you if you were stranded somewhere and needed to start a fire for either heat or cooking in an emergency, or if you are out camping and needed a fire. It works rather well by striking the flint and shedding sparks onto dry twigs, paper, or whatever else you have ready to start your fire. I found it quite easy to use, and was happy to have it along.

The credit card multitool has a few gadgets built into it as well. The two inch long knife is sharp and serrated, and could help to cut small pieces of wood, cloth, rope, or other items if needed. Granted, it is a small knife but that makes it much easier to carry with you everywhere. In addition to the knife blade, it also comes with a bottle opener, a toothpick and a small pair of tweezers. To be honest, I didn't find that the plastic tweezers would be extremely useful, but I'm not complaining since I may later find a use for these as well.

Also built into the multitool are a compass and a small magnifying glass. The magnifying glass is a bit smaller than I would have liked, but again, I won't complain about it. It is just an added bonus that may come in handy at some point. I'm not sure what I would use such a small magnifying glass for, but you never know when something like this might come in handy. The compass isn't extremely accurate, but did at least come fairly close to the correct direction. Even though it isn't precise, it would still help to keep you heading in the right general direction instead of walking in circles if you happened to be lost in the woods.

In the event of an emergency, you can also unravel the paracord from this bracelet to make a rope that is eleven feet long and strong enough to hold up to 350 pounds. This could come in handy for many things including several emergency preparedness scenarios I can think of.

I love that this credit card multitool is about the size of two credit cards stacked on top of each other, and as such fits nicely into my wallet so I always have it with me. I hope to never need any of these tools in an emergency situation but believe that it is always a good idea to be prepared for whatever life throws at you. As for the bracelet, it is comfortable enough to wear everywhere, so it can easily travel with me anytime and anyplace as well.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #paracordbundle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.