Friday, May 13, 2016

(Product Review) DMX Light 7X10W RGBW 4in1 LED Par Light for DJ Party


I ordered this DMX Light 7X10W RGBW 4in1 LED Par Light for DJ Party to use for parties and other occasions. I enjoy hosting karaoke parties and wanted to get some new lights to go with my sound system.


This is one of the new lights I got and I am quite impressed with it. It is a lot smaller than some of the others that I had looked at, but for me this is perfect because it is also lightweight, and easily portable at about 3 pounds in weight. Since most of my parties are either in homes, small halls or outdoors, there isn't really an option of leaving things set up ahead of time. Who wants to lug a lot of heavy, bulky equipment in and out for each show? I certainly don't.

This light is a fantastic bargain, especially when you consider the price. You could mount this light if desired, or use the stand to place it in your desired location. It was easy to mount it on the stand with the two included screws and there are no tools required to do this. This unit comes with the 7x10 W Par Light, one grounded power cord, and an instruction manual. Be sure to read the manual because this light has lots of great functions and you will want to learn how to operate them all.

I love that this light has such a wide range of colors and options. You can see from the pictures that you can change the light to various colors. You can also change the duration and intensity, as well as changing it from pulsating light to strobe light, or sound activated to go along with your music. The light is very bright, and is not pleasant to look directly into, but looks great shining around the room.

The power cable is about 4 feet long which in general is a decent length, although I could have used an extra foot or two added on for the location I was going to put it last night. This isn't a big deal because I always have extra cords, cables and surge protectors on hand, but it seemed a shame to break one out for just a foot or two difference. Even so, this light is perfect for my needs and won't break the bank if you want to invest in a couple of them.

One other thing I noticed is that this has places for power in as well as power out, so it looks like you could string them along daisy chain style and add another light or two to the mix. I think this would be great, especially for a larger area such as a party in a bar or larger hall. One light is nice, but two or three would really liven up the party. I will be adding a video to my review later on, so you will be able to see this light in action.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #dmxlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.