Tuesday, May 24, 2016

(Product Review) Double Camping Hammocks - Made From Strong and Lightweight Parachute Weather Resistant Nylon- Hammocks Include Stretch Resistant Tree Strap Suspension System- Perfect for Travel or Hiking


Each June I spend a weekend camping at a local music and arts festival, and this year I decided to bring along a hammock to sleep in rather than sleeping on the ground. I ordered the Double Camping Hammocks - Made From Strong and Lightweight Parachute Weather Resistant Nylon- Hammocks Include Stretch Resistant Tree Strap Suspension System- Perfect for Travel or Hiking to use for this festival as well as for other camping trips and for lounging around the yard in the hot summer evenings.



This hammock is very lightweight, yet holds a surprising amount of weight. The weather resistant nylon is guaranteed to hold at least 450 pounds so It could even hold a couple of my grandchildren along with me for napping this summer. This double camping hammock measures almost ten feet long by six and a half feet wide, so there is plenty of room for two adults or an adult and a child or two. It has an anti-flip design so even the kids haven't managed to dump themselves out of the hammock.

The included stainless steel carabiners and webbed tree straps make it quick and easy to hang too. When you aren't using it, you can fold it into the included gear pouch for storage or taking along on your next adventure. When stored away in the pouch it measures just 6 inches by 8 inches and only weighs 18 ounces so it is easy to take along hiking or backpacking. I have only tested it briefly so far, but will be giving it a thorough testing in a couple of weeks. I am loving this hammock so far, and will update if necessary after my camping trip.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #liveinfinitely

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.