Friday, May 6, 2016

(Product Review) FP Coffee Maker French Press Coffee Maker w/ Glass Carafe and Sturdy Metal Frame: 34 oz (8 cup) capacity; smooth plunger, fine mesh filter, sturdy handle and frame, dishwasher safe parts


I have tried a few French Press coffee makers over the past few months and really like this FP Coffee Maker French Press Coffee Maker w/ Glass Carafe and Sturdy Metal Frame: 34 oz (8 cup) capacity; smooth plunger, fine mesh filter, sturdy handle and frame, dishwasher safe parts.



It has a good weight to it and feels sturdy. The carafe is made of glass, and it has a sturdy metal frame that feels very solid. The coffee maker comes with a card that explains how to use it, and when done correctly this makes a great cup of coffee.

The carafe holds 32 ounces of coffee plus the filter and grounds, so depending on your cup size, you can get up to 8 cups. For us it usually works out to just a couple of cups, but that is because we use larger coffee mugs. I am pleased with my purchase and feel that you will be too.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #LakeHouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.