Wednesday, May 4, 2016

(Product Review) Girl's Seahorse 18K Rose Gold Plated Heart Pendant with Pink and White Crystals in Shell Jewelry Box, 18" Chain, Keepsake Card with Seahorse Symbolism




I bought this Girl's Seahorse 18K Rose Gold Plated Heart Pendant with Pink and White Crystals in Shell Jewelry Box, 18" Chain, Keepsake Card with Seahorse Symbolism as a gift for my granddaughter.

I love it and I know she is going to love it too. It two adorable seahorses entwined into a heart shape. It comes on an 18 inch chain, and is neatly packaged in a sea shell shaped pink velour box.

The pink and clear crystals of the necklace sparkle beautifully in the light, and the rose gold pendant really sets them off. I think it is just adorable. As an added touch, they have enclosed a card with information on the seahorse, that you can give along with the necklace. I can't wait to see how much she adores her gift. Both the chain and the clasp are sturdy, and should hold up nicely to my energetic granddaughter. The length is perfect for her as well.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #BoxMeNotJewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.