Wednesday, May 4, 2016

(Product Review) Glow in The Dark Pacifier Clip Set (Boys) - 3 Pack - Including MAM and NUK Silicon Adapters - Never Lose a Paci Even in The Dark


I wish I would have had these Glow in The Dark Pacifier Clip Set (Boys) - 3 Pack - Including MAM and NUK Silicon Adapters - Never Lose a Paci Even in The Dark - One Year Guarantee when my own children were little.



I remember many nights of sneaking around by the crib searching for a lost pacifier while trying not to wake the babies, or to find it before the baby woke up anyone else. It often isn't easy to find a lost pacifier in the dark, but these clips glow in the dark so finding the pacifier is much easier.

These clips work great for all kinds of pacifiers. You can also use them with teething rings or other small toys. You just clip one end to the binky or toy and the other end to your baby's clothing. The toy stays easily within baby's reach.

I wish there had been a unisex option because picking these up for a baby shower when you don't yet know the sex of the baby would be easier. I bought the boy's design, and these are also available in a girl's print.

Either way though, these are a good quality product that I would recommend to all parents who might want to more easily keep their baby's pacifier or toys easier to find or within easy reach of their little ones.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #GlowPacifierClip

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.