Saturday, May 21, 2016

(Product Review) Guitar Capo Acoustic Electric Classical Plus 5 Picks - Black


It has been years since I played the guitar but my sons all play one and even though I am well out of practice, I still like to pick it up once in a while. I got the Guitar Capo Acoustic Electric Classical Plus 5 Picks - Black for one of my boys. He had been talking about getting a capo for his acoustic guitar, so I got this mostly for him to use.
I had never used one before but he showed me how to use it. I have only used it a few times so far and really like it. He has used it quite a bit since I got it and says he likes how easy it is to adjust. I love the way it sounds and that the guitar seems to stay in tune very well.

The longer bar makes it compatible with a variety of instruments including electric guitars, classical guitars, acoustic guitars, mandolins and banjos. We didn't test it with all of those instruments, but I know it works well on his acoustic guitar, and also works well on his brother's electric guitar.

I haven't had any problems with this and all my boys say that it works very well for them too. As an added bonus, you also get 5 guitar picks with your capo.The picks come in a variety of colors in five different sizes that include one of each of.46mm, .60mm, .73mm, .96mm, and 1.5mm picks.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #guitarjuice

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.