Wednesday, May 18, 2016

(Product Review) Israeli bandage - Israeli battle dressing - Compression bandage -with pressure applicator will enhance your first aid kit - emergency bandage - 6 Inch


I like to be prepared for any emergency situation and was happy to add this Israeli bandage - Israeli battle dressing - Compression bandage -with pressure applicator will enhance your first aid kit - emergency bandage - 6 Inch to my first aid kit.



I already have lots of handy items in my first aid supply, but this emergency trauma bandage is larger than any of the other bandages I have, and could be just the thing to stop bleeding in the event of a car accident, natural disaster, terrorist attack, or other crisis situation.

The seller was kind enough to send me two of these bandages so I could open one up and familiarize myself with how to use it while keeping the second bandage sterile for medical use in the future. While I hope to never need to use it, it is nice that I have tried it out so I know how in the event of an emergency. The directions are clearly written on the outside of the package, but I like not having to figure things out when the tension is already high.

These bandages are easy to use. The package opens easily and inside you will find a dressing which should be placed directly on the wound, an elastic bandage and pressure applicator which is used to tighten the bandage, and closure clip which is used to secure everything in place. It is pretty much basic, and gets the job done.

Since this is a single use item you may think the price is a bit high, but when you think about it the cost isn't so much when you realize that it could easily save a life in the event of profuse bleeding. You don't have to be a prepper to be prepared for emergencies, but these are also great for preppers, survivalists, or anyone who enjoys the security of being prepared for whatever life throws at you.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #Ari_ale_Tools

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.