Saturday, May 28, 2016

(Product Review) Karnotech REMAX Portable Bluetooth Speaker Mini Wireless Outdoor Sports Audio Player Powerful Sound with Climbing Hook for iPhone iPad iPod Samsung Laptop RB-X1 Green


I love this Karnotech REMAX Portable Bluetooth Speaker Mini Wireless Outdoor Sports Audio Player Powerful Sound with Climbing Hook for iPhone iPad iPod Samsung Laptop RB-X1 Green.



It is a mighty powerful speaker for such a small size. It only measures about 3 inches across, but has a big sound. It can be adjusted up to 75 decibels and can easily be heard from quite a ways away. Surprisingly, the bass is really good too for such a compact speaker. It sounds great and has quite a bit of a vibration to it.

It has a loop on the top to suspend it from and comes with a carabiner so you can clip it to your bag, belt loop, or anywhere. I often clip it to either a belt loop, lanyard or the strap to my tank top while I am working around the house and listening to the music on my phone that sets on my desk.

It was easy to pair with my phone, and has a good range. It rarely skipped even for a second until I walked about halfway across my house, which is probably about 20-25 feet from my phone. The sound is great up close, and still really good even further away from the speaker.

The speaker came charged and ready to go, and comes with a USB charging cable which will recharge it in about 2 hours, and play for around 5-6 hours. I was worried when I first pulled the directions out of the box because they appeared to be in Chinese, but flipping it over I saw that there was also a set of English instructions that were clearly written.

All the controls you need are on the sides of the speaker so you can easily skip forward or backwards through your playlist, adjust volume and more. Just skim through the directions for complete instructions on how to operate this speaker.

This bright green speaker is easy to see, so it won't get lost easily. You can take it along just about anywhere, whether hiking, biking, rock climbing, and more because it easily clips to you and is rugged enough to take a bit of abuse. Mine has been dropped a few times already and has suffered no damage because of the Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) coating on the exterior. It is like a rubberized coating that acts as a shock absorbent to protect it from accidental drops and bumps. Not only that but this material is also resistant to grease and oils, helping to keep your speaker clean and nice looking.

These is a water resistant protective cap where you plug it in so it is protected from moisture. I don't know about the water resistance of this speaker because I didn't test this but the description says that the protective coating protects it from a wet environment and dropping. I don't think I will be taking this one down the river unless I keep it in one of my waterproof bags, but it probably wouldn't hurt it if you were to be caught in a sudden rain shower.

The only complaint I have about this speaker is that the description says it comes with an aluminum handle & carabiner, and mine appear to be made of plastic. I wouldn't deduct a star for it because they are very sturdy so this is not a problem for me, but still worth mentioning. Other than that, this speaker is perfect and one of my very favorites. I recommend this speaker very highly to anyone who wants a great little speaker with a fantastic sound for it's size.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #bluetoothspeakers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.