Sunday, May 8, 2016

(Product Review) Majestic Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil, 16 Oz


I love coconut oil and use it as a carrier oil with various essential oils for some of the therapeutic blends that I make. I ordered this Majestic Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil, 16 Oz to use in some of my essential oil recipes, and have been mixing it with some of the oils I have to create several wonderful blends.



I love the pump dispenser on the top of this bottle because it makes it easy to put just the right amount of coconut oil into my roller bottles for certain blends. It also works well for dispensing a little onto my skin or into containers for mixing sugar scrubs, lotions, or other recipes. I love that this coconut oil is a liquid and does not solidify like some of the others. This makes it much nicer for certain recipes, although there are others where the solid type might work better.

Coconut oil has many health benefits for the hair and skin, and when mixed with certain essential oils can provide even more benefits. I love the way it seals the moisture into my skin, and the way it leaves my hair soft and shiny. It works great as a massage oil, for various scrubs, for various essential oil blends, and more. I have used it with lavender, peppermint, tea tree oil, and more. It does not leave a greasy feel on my skin, and did not cause any type of breakouts or skin irritations. I am happy with my purchase and love the big 16 ounce bottle.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #MPfractionatedcoconutoil

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.