Saturday, May 28, 2016

(Product Review) Meago QC2.0 Rapid USB Car Charger Adapter (4.8A) with Quick Charge 2.0 - Space Gray


The Meago QC2.0 Rapid USB Car Charger Adapter (4.8A) with Quick Charge 2.0 (Space Gray) is a nice rapid charger with Quick Charge technology.


It can charge two devices at once and has 2 smart USB ports that can automatically identify your cell phone model and provide the best output for your device while charging two devices at once. For devices that are QC2 compatible, you can charge them 75% faster than with other chargers. You can also use this with non-compatible phones, but obviously they aren't going to charge as fast.

The USB ports each have 2.4A maximum output to quickly charge phones, tablets and more. The soft glowing green LED light makes it easy to find the ports, making it easy to plug your devices into the charger. This is a handy charger to have along so you can charge multiple devices at once quickly. I am happy with this charger because I can charge both my phone and my tablet at the same time, and charge them both quickly as well. I would recommend this product especially to those with QC2 compatible devices.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #meago

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.