Friday, May 27, 2016

(Product Review) Mosquito Repellent Bracelet Bands And insect Repellent. All Natural. Deet Free .+ 4x free repellent refills


My family spends a lot of time outdoors, and with that comes the constant problem of mosquitoes and the worry about the diseases they carry. I ordered a few mosquito repellent products. One of them is the Mosquito Repellent Bracelet Bands And insect Repellent. All Natural. Deet Free + 4x free repellent refills. Because these are an all natural, DEET free insect repellent, they can be used on the entire family without worry.



The repellent is made from all natural essential oils including Citronella, Geranium, Lavender, Peppermint and nothing else. To use the bracelet you just slip one of the 4 included refills into the pocket on the bracelet. The bracelet can be worn on your wrist or ankle, or loop it around the handle of your baby's stroller, or attach it to your dog's collar. It is safe and harmless for humans and pets. Wearing this bracelet has done a pretty good job of keeping the mosquitoes away. I have seen a few, but not nearly as many as usual, and they haven't bitten or even landed on me while wearing this bracelet.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #promotion

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.