Sunday, May 1, 2016

(Product Review) ORBLUE Flexible Almond-Shaped Silicone Spoon Rest - 4-pack


When preparing meals, I really need a clean place to rest my utensils, so I got this ORBLUE Flexible Almond-Shaped Silicone Spoon Rest - 4-pack. I love the bright colors, including blue, orange, yellow and red.


These silicone spoon rests can withstand the heat so I can leave them on the stove top even when the oven is going. I also don't need to worry about breaking these spoon rests because the silicone is very flexible and doesn't crack, chip or break, even when I drop them. I have used both glass and plastic saucers as spoon rests in the past and have had problems with some of these either melting from being left on the stove top, or breaking if dropped. This won't happen with this set.

These come 4 in a set, so there is one for whatever I have cooking on each burner of my stove. The part where you rest your utensils is large enough to accommodate most cooking utensils and the handle works well to keep my spoons and spatulas in place and ready when needed. The handles have a hole in them to make them easy to hang in your kitchen if desired. The handles also are sturdy enough to support the utensil handles easily.

They are easy to clean by either handwashing or they can be placed on the top rack of your dishwasher. These would make a great gift, but I am keeping mine for myself because I needed a good set of spoon rests to catch the drips in my kitchen, and I like these ones better than any of the others I have owned so far.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp  #SpoonRests

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.