Friday, May 27, 2016

(Product Review) Pack of 120 Premium Multi-Size Chalkboard Labels by Sacar Stationery - 112 labels plus 8 chalkboard adhesive sheets


I love using chalk markers and these [[ASIN:B01DQR24AM Pack of 120 Premium Multi-Size Chalkboard Labels by Sacar Stationery - 112 labels plus 8 chalkboard adhesive sheets]] are a great addition to my chalkboard collection.



These labels are nice and thick and come in assorted sizes that I can use for a variety of purposes. I have used some to label jars and other containers in my pantry. I have also labeled some of my seed starting trays so I don't forget what was planted where. Some of the larger ones are being used to label toy bins for my grandchildren and some containers of craft supplies for myself. These labels can be used for many different things.

You can use either the liquid chalk markers or a regular stick of chalk on them. Both work great, and you can easily clean the labels by wiping them with a damp cloth. The labels are durable and reusable as well as a lot of fun. My grandchildren love them and so do I.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #sacarstationery

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.