Monday, May 2, 2016

(Product Review) Pure Krill Oil with DHA & EPA Omega 3's 770mg per serving - 60 Liquid Softgels


Years ago my doctor recommended that I take fish oil supplements for medical issues. I tried, but could not tolerate the fishy taste and the fish burps that seemed to last forever every time I took them. My mother said that she takes krill oil and doesn't have that problem so I decided to give these Pure Krill Oil with DHA & EPA Omega 3's 770mg per serving - 60 Liquid Softgels- Sustainably Sourced and Third Party Tested for Maximum Freshness - Made in the USA; 100% Money Back Guarantee a try.



I have been taking them for only a short time, but was pleasantly surprised by the lack of fishy taste and no fish burps at all. This bottle contains 60 capsules which is enough for a 30 day supply if taken as directed. The softgels contain liquid but as long as you swallow them right away, the liquid stays encapsulated until you have swallowed it, leaving no nasty aftertaste. From what I have read, krill oil contains all of the benefits of fish oil, but is actually even better for you.

According to my research, krill oil is beneficial for all sorts of bodily functions including the brain, heart, joints and your immune system. It also claims that it can help with skin health, joint pain, heart health, lowering cholesterol, reducing inflammation, improve endurance. My doctor had originally recommended the fish oil because of the increased pressure in my eyes, so I can only assume that this product would be beneficial for this as well.

I haven't noticed a lot of difference yet, but have only been taking it for a short time so far. As with most supplements, you really can't expect immediate results though, so I really didn't expect to see any major changes in this amount of time. I will continue taking the product and hopefully I will notice some of the benefits this type of product has to offer. It is possible that my rating and opinion may change over time with continued testing. If so, I will come back and update with any changes.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #KrillOil

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.