Tuesday, May 31, 2016

(Product Review) R'stoyours K Cup Reusable and Refillable Coffee Filter for Keurig 2.0 Cups


R'stoyours K Cup Reusable and Refillable Coffee Filter for Keurig 2.0 Cups Image

I love using the Keurig K-Cups for making a single cup of my favorite coffee, and ordered these R'stoyours K Cup Reusable and Refillable Coffee Filter for Keurig 2.0 Cups to save the expense of disposables as well as helping to protect the environment from them all ending up in the landfills.

These are easy to use by just putting the desired amount of your favorite coffee or tea into the K-Cup. I found that 2 tablespoons works well for me. My son prefers his coffee a bit stronger, so we can each make our own coffee to perfection.

I love that the set comes with 5 of these refillable and reusable k-cups and that they also come with 100 disposable paper filters that you can use if you like. Although the k-cups can be used either with or without the liners, these will make cleanup a bit easier and help keep any sediment from your coffee. I really don't find them necessary for the most part, unless using very finely ground coffee when I was experimenting with my new coffee grinder. Still, they are nice to have on hand, and I do use them at times.

I really love the color of these containers, and enjoy keeping them filled with my favorite coffee and within easy reach when I wake up in the morning. Best of all is begin able to grab one of these brightly colored k-cups and have a fresh brewed cup of my favorite coffee right away, give it a quick rinse and be on my way to start my day.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #rstoyours

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.