Sunday, May 22, 2016

(Product Review) Shower Curtain Rings Stainless Steel Rustproof Friction Free Gliding Set of 12 Hooks


I bought the Shower Curtain Rings Stainless Steel Rustproof Friction Free Gliding Set of 12 Hooks to replace an older set of shower curtain hooks. I found that these work very well.

These 12 shower hooks have roller balls to help them glide freely along your shower curtain rod so there is no sticking. The shower curtains glide easily along the rod.

I love the way these shower curtains work, but what are they made of? The shower curtain rings are made of metal, although I am uncertain as to what type. The title says that they are 100% pure stainless steel, non-magnetic (type 304) and that they are rustproof. Elsewhere it also says that these are made with brushed nickle, and in yet another place in the description it states that these are chrome plated.

I really think this is a great set of shower curtain rings and would have given them 5 stars if it weren't for the confusion over what material they are made from. When a description contains such conflicting information, and the package doesn't clear up my questions, I have no choice but to deduct one star. Even so, I would still recommend these curtain rings because they work well and the price is right.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #xeiccobhooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.