Tuesday, May 10, 2016

(Product Review) Stewart® Pro-Treat® Freeze Dried Liver Treats, 100% Pure Chicken Liver Treats


I am always on the lookout for new treats for my fur babies, and I found one that they really love. Not only that, but I love the treats as well they are a high quality product without all the added junk that is in some of the treats we have tried. Stewart® Pro-Treat® Freeze Dried Liver Treats are made in the USA, with no additives or preservatives.



These dog treats are a new favorite at our house because they are all natural and made with only one ingredient, so there are no problems with food sensitivities or allergies for any of the dogs. I love to see an ingredient list like this one:

Ingredients: 100% Pure Chicken Liver 

These treat sized snacks are great for training, and for rewarding your dogs for good behavior. I got the 100% Pure Chicken Liver Treats, and there are lots of other flavors that I'm sure they would love as well. My dogs were very excited to get these new treats, and I am very happy to give them such quality products. Stewart® also offers Freeze Dried Dog Food, and although I haven't tried this yet, it looks like it would be a great product for the dogs as well.

The quality of these treats is excellent. There are no additives, fillers or other junk in them, just 100% pure liver. I would recommend these to anyone who wants to give their dogs a great treat that is all natural and made in the USA.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #StewartPet

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.