Friday, May 6, 2016

(Product Review) Sun Cling® Large Wood Bamboo Cutting Board 18x12 Inch


When preparing foods in the kitchen, a good quality cutting board is essential. This [[ASIN:B01COO702K Sun Cling® Large Wood Bamboo Cutting Board 18x12 Inch]] is thick and sturdy. It is made from bamboo and has a beautiful wood grained appearance.



This beautiful cutting board measures 17.7 inches long by 12.5 inches wide by 0.7 inches thick, and weighs 3.6 pounds. It has a sturdy handle on the end which makes it easy to hold on to, or you can use this to hang the cutting board when not in use.

I love the large size of this board. I used it a couple of days ago and there was plenty of room to cut up my cabbages without having the pieces falling off the board. The bamboo material doesn't dull my knives, and it does a great job of protecting my kitchen surfaces. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend this cutting board to anyone who likes to cook.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #cuttingboard

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.