Thursday, May 12, 2016

(Product Review) Super Easy Emergency Siphon Hose


There are so many uses for a siphon hose that I recently picked up this Super Easy Siphon for my home. Personally, I like to be prepared for anything and this could really come in handy in a survival situation.




I have used it so far for siphoning water from one container to another, but it could be used for much more than this. It is made from a heavy duty, FDA food grade tubing which means that it can be used for things like water or other food applications as well as any home brewing needs.

It can also be used for fuels such as gasoline, diesel fuel or fuel oil, as well as working with your aquariums, hydroponics and aquaponics systems, and much more. Just be sure that once it is used for something like fuel that could be toxic, that you no longer use it for food applications.

This hose works on gravity. You simply place the end with the metal fitting into the container you wish to siphon from, and the other end into the container where you want your liquids to go. Make sure that the container you are siphoning from is higher than the destination container or gravity will not be able to pull the liquid to the container. Once the containers and siphon hose are in place, simply give the end with the fitting a few quick shakes to get the fluids flowing. The liquid will begin running through the hose and into the container below. It is very quick and easy to use with just 2 or 3 shakes to get it started. To stop the flow, simply remove the end from the source container.

I love the 6 foot length because it can reach much further than most of the other siphon hoses I have owned. The walls of the hose are nice and thick which means that it isn't going to crack or split, and should last a very long time. The fitting on the end works very well too, and appears to be of a very high quality.

The price of this hose is great as well. I have paid a similar amount for a couple of the other siphon hoses I purchased elsewhere, and they were not nearly as nice as this one. Whether you are a home brewer, a prepper, a gardener, a homeowner, or anyone who needs a decent quality siphon, I think that you will likely find this a good product for your needs.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #ezsupersiphon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.