Saturday, May 21, 2016

(Product Review) SYB Neoprene Clip-on Phone Pouch to Shield Cell Phone Radiation - Small (for phones up to 5.25"x2.5")


I ordered the SYB Neoprene Clip-on Phone Pouch to Shield Cell Phone Radiation - Small (for phones up to 5.25"x2.5") to help protect myself from harmful radiation from my cell phone.
SYB Neoprene Clip-on Phone Pouch Image
The case is made of neoprene and has a sturdy plastic clip so you can easily attach it to your belt or pocket. The interior of the case feels soft enough to protect your cellphone from scratches and and the case is thick enough to help protect it from being banged around.

The case feels very sturdy, and seems as though it would hold up to a lot of use. The Velcro closure holds it securely shut, so your cellphone stays where you put it. I really like the way this case is built. It isn't a cheap looking or feeling case, and is not at all unattractive.

I have no way to test whether or not this case is actually doing anything to protect me from radiation, but I do like the case and wish it fit my smartphone a bit better. I was a bit disappointed by the size of the case however.

The seller states that this case can hold phones up to 5.25 inches long by 2.5 inches wide. The phone I bought it for measures 4.25 long by 2.25 wide and although it will go into the case, it is very tight and it isn't easy to take out of the case. If the phone were any thicker than 3/8 inches, it would not fit in the case at all.

I also have a couple of flip phones and this case works well for either of them though so I will still be able to use it, although not with the phone I wanted it for. It does work well for the flip phones and maybe after I have used it with one of them for a bit it may loosen up enough to make it more practical for the smart phone.

It is a really nice case and I do recommend it, but be aware that it is going to be a very tight fit if your phone is anywhere near the larger measurements provided by the seller. If in doubt they also carry a larger version of this case which is for phones up to 6.25 inches by 3.25 inches and would easily fit phones of a slightly larger size.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #SYBPocketPouch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.