Tuesday, May 24, 2016

(Product Review) TheMagicLift Wrinkle Filler - Best Liquid Facelift & Instant Ageless Serum - 5 Vials (10 ml total) - Get Rid of Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Dark Circles, Bags & Puffiness Instantly - Dinner Parties Magic


I was looking for a way to reduce the dark circles under my eyes, and possibly some of the fine lines and wrinkles as well. I got this TheMagicLift Wrinkle Filler - Best Liquid Facelift & Instant Ageless Serum - 5 Vials (10 ml total) - Get Rid of Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Dark Circles, Bags & Puffiness Instantly - Dinner Parties Magic and dabbed it on as directed.



First, let me say that this is not a permanent wrinkle reducing product. It is simply a temporary solution to your problems. You should dab on just a tiny amount to the area, and never rub or wipe it on. You should also be sure to only use a very small amount because it doesn't take much and may flake or leave a film if you use too much.

Once applied, you should be careful not to move your face at all while the product dries. As it dries, it will tighten your skin. That being said, it does give the appearance of tighter skin when applied correctly, but I can definitely feel that I have it on. I like a makeup with a natural look and feel, and even though this product does seem to work fairly well, it doesn't feel at all natural. Even so, I would recommend this product because it does help to smooth out some of the wrinkles and reduce the bags and puffiness around my eyes.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #themagiclift

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.