Tuesday, May 31, 2016

(Product Review)100% Natural Turmeric Curcumin 1300mg Supplement with Bioperine® -With 95% Standardized Curcuminoids- Gluten Free, None GMO, Maximum Strength Turmeric Pills with Black Pepper. Made in USA (60capsules)



I have been reading a lot about  the benefits of turmeric curcumin and wanted to give it a try, so I ordered the 100% Natural Turmeric Curcumin 1300mg Supplement with Bioperine® -With 95% Standardized Curcuminoids- Gluten Free, None GMO, Maximum Strength Turmeric Pills with Black Pepper. Made in USA (60capsules) to see if it would really live up to the claims.

I have read about include a variety of benefits including everything from reducing inflammation, improving cholesterol levels, treating diabetes, colitis, reducing your risk of cancer and much more. Since I have issues with several of the conditions on the list, I decided that it would definitely be something I would like to try, and so far I am noticing a reduction in the inflammation and arthritis pain and an improvement in the symptoms of my colitis.

I haven't been taking it for very long yet, so I can't say for certain if this is the sole reason for the improvements since sometimes they are worse than others, but it certainly looks promising so far. The directions say to take 2 capsules once or twice per day before meals, and although I try, sometimes I forget to take it until after I have eaten. I have been taking the 2 capsules once per day, usually in the mornings, and will continue testing in this manner. I will report back if my opinion changes, but so far these seem to really be helping my symptoms.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #100naturals

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.