Monday, June 27, 2016

BNFUSA SPDRY30BP 30 Liter Dry Bag Video Review




My family loves spending time in and on the water, and have bought a few different dry bags to keep our belongings dry while swimming, inner tubing or canoeing. The BNFUSA SPDRY30BP 30 Liter Dry Bag With Carry Handle & Waterproof PVC Coating is a good quality dry bag with a 30 liter capacity. It can hold a good amount of stuff, and keeps it dry.

I tested mine in the bathtub to make sure that it worked properly, and will be taking it down the river very soon. It is made of very sturdy material so I don't need to worry about this bag being easily torn. It has a handle on the one side, plus 2 removable straps so you can use it as a backpack. It is easy to use and works very well for keeping things safe and dry.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.
#RealShoppingHelp #EXTREMEPAK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.