Wednesday, June 8, 2016

(Product Review) All Natural Dust Mite Spray by Pest Shot



I prefer using natural ingredients in my home so was anxious to try this All Natural Dust Mite Spray by Pest Shot - Kills House Dust Mites, Bed Mites and Eggs on Contact. I love that it is natural and made with organic ingredients.

I love when I can find products like this one that are non-toxic and safe to use around children and pets. Just spray this product onto your carpets, clothing, furniture, bedding or anywhere else that dust mites may be a problem. It has a nice fragrance and seems to do a good job of keeping dust mites under control.

My allergy symptoms are doing better already although I have only been using this for a short time. I am happy with the results and am happy to use products that are safe for my family.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #PestShot

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.