Saturday, June 25, 2016

(Product Review) Aster Essentials Glass Roller Bottles with Metal, Stainless Steel Roll Balls. 10ml, 1/3oz Essential Oil Roll on Bottles with 3 extra balls



I love using roller bottles for mixing, applying, and transporting my essential oil blends. I have bought a few sets of this type of bottle, and my most recent purchase was the Aster Essentials Glass Roller Bottles with Metal, Stainless Steel Roll Balls. 10ml, 1/3oz Essential Oil Roll on Bottles are perfect for Aromatherapy, Perfume, & Lip Gloss-6 pack with 3 extra balls.

This is a very nice set of frosted glass bottles. The glass is thick and sturdy, and the frosted glass helps to protect the contents from damaging UV rays. I ordered the bottles with the blue caps, although there are a variety of other colors to choose from as well.

The caps are made from aluminum, and look really nice on the bottles. These bottles have stainless steel roller balls. They even came with extra roller balls for the tops of the bottles although these feel like high quality and I don't expect that the ones I originally placed on the bottles will need replacing any time soon.

They turn smoothly and dispense my essential oil blends easily. I have had no problem with clogging, and no leaking. These bottles work well to carry the blends in my pocket or purse because the bottles are sturdy and there is no leaking, so I always have one or two blends in my pocket or purse. These are very attractive bottles that I would recommend to anyone.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #asteressential

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.