Wednesday, June 8, 2016

(Product Review) Badge IDs from ID Creator



I created a personalized identification badge using ID Creator. It was quick and easy to do by just filling in the blanks in the online form. I got my badge for free and wasn't given as many options as others will get, so I got a press pass. You will be able to choose from many other options that may be more suitable for your business or personal use.

There are many styles of Badge IDs available to choose from. You can get badges for your business or personal use. Some of the templates included employee cards, student ID cards, child ID  cards, law enforcement badges, service dog ID cards, and many more. You can also choose to create an ID badge from scratch if you prefer.

The badge is a good quality. It is thick, sturdy plastic and came with lots of extras including a lanyard and holders. These are good quality and I would recommend them. I wish I had been given the option of choosing a template because mine says press pass which doesn't exactly work for my business, but it is still a good quality badge, just not as useful as I had hoped.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #IDCreator

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.