Wednesday, June 29, 2016

(Product Review) Chefast Herb Scissors Set - Premium Kitchen Shears with 5 Stainless Steel Blades - Multipurpose Herb Bags, Safety Cover with Cleaning Comb, Herbs eBook, and Stylish Box Included



I love to use a variety of herbs in my cooking and have been growing many of my own herbs for a couple of years now. Cutting the herbs can often be time consuming, especially after harvesting a larger quantity from my garden. I ordered these Chefast Herb Scissors Set - Premium Kitchen Shears with 5 Stainless Steel Blades - Multipurpose Herb Bags, Safety Cover with Cleaning Comb, Herbs eBook, and Stylish Box Included to help get the job done quickly and easily.

I have a couple of other pairs of herb scissors as well, which works great for getting the family working together on this type of project. This pair has five sharp blades which cut through the herbs with ease. The handles are comfortable, even when using them for longer periods of time.

These scissors also come with a safety cover and cleaning come, an Herb eBook and two multipurpose herb bags. The herb bags  are made of a sturdy jute material and seem to be good quality bags. They measure 12 by 10 cm and can be used for storing my dried herbs for several months.

I have only been using these scissors for a short time, but so far am finding that they work very well. I will continue using them and if any problems arise I will update accordingly. As for now, I really like these scissors a lot. They do exactly as claimed, and I love the extra bonuses that are included.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #Chefast

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.