Sunday, June 5, 2016

(Product Review) Cozy Blanket Pouch by Revelae - Lavender - Large




I recently purchased the Cozy Blanket Pouch by Revelae - Lavender - Large and I think it is great. I love how soft the material is. The lavender material is super soft and velvety with little raised bumps.

It has a soft elastic around the top to hold it in place so when I put this on the babies, they can't kick it off like they do with blankets. It works great for those evenings when it starts out to warm for pants, then cools off later on. I can slip it onto their bottom and keep their legs warm while they are napping, and not have to worry about them kicking the blankets off.

I got the large size pouch is labeled for ages 3-9 months and measures 19 inches long by inches wide width at base and 10.5 inches wide at the waist. It is also available in a size small. In addition to the lavender color that I ordered, there are 3 other color options too so you can choose which one you like best.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #RevelaeKids

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.