Tuesday, June 14, 2016

(Product Review) Cuisinework kitchen Helper Bundles of Silicone EasyVeggie Steamer and 2 Multipurpose Oven Mitts set



I have quite a few silicone cooking gadgets in my kitchen and I really love them. I recently added this Cuisinework kitchen Helper Bundles of Silicone EasyVeggie Steamer and 2 Multipurpose Oven Mitts set for Vegetable Lovers Diet Healthy-Eater and am very glad I did.

This 3 piece set comes with a silicone steamer which can also double as a strainer, and two multipurpose oven mitts. The bright red color is a cheery addition to the kitchen, and I never have any trouble spotting these oven mitts when I set them down in the wrong place.

I use the steamer in a variety of pots and pans for steaming my veggies mostly, but have also used it for cooking pasta and then lifting out the basket to have the pasta already drained. It works great, although it is just a bit small for some of my larger pans. It still works for most things, but a couple of extra inches would make it even more useful.

I am absolutely thrilled with the oven mitts. I have a variety of silicone oven gloves, and I really like using them to keep my hands protected, but sometimes I just want something quick so I can grab a hot pan out of the oven. I love that I can just slip my hand into these and remove the pan from the oven so quickly and easily. It has a place for your thumb and a larger space for your fingers and provides great protection for up to 500 degrees.

I use these very often for removing pans from the oven or grabbing a hot pan from the stove. They provide a good grip so I am not dropping hot pans, and I also don't need to worry about steam or hot water soaking through them because it isn't going to get to my skin. They are stain resistant and can be easily washed in hot soapy water and are also dishwasher safe.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #EasyVeggieSteamer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.