Thursday, June 23, 2016

(Product Review) Easy@Home Areta Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Luxury Dual-color OLED Display in 4 Directions and 8 Modes and Built-In Alarm



I have been using the Easy@Home Areta Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Luxury Dual-color OLED Display in 4 Directions and 8 Modes and Built-In Alarm to monitor my pulse and oxygen levels. I try to check these levels when I first wake up in the mornings in order to track my resting heart rate, and then throughout the day both while at rest and after exercising. 

This oximeter works very well, giving me readings very quickly. I really like that you can turn the display on this one rather than trying to read it upside down like I need to do on one of my other devices. I also like that it has numbers as well as a graph, and that the backlit display is large enough and bright enough that it is easy to read at a glance. 

It fits on both large and small fingers so I can easily test myself or any of my grandchildren with no problems. It is powered by 2 AA batteries which are included so I could use it right out of the box. It also comes with a lanyard and a very nice case which makes it easy to take along with you to the gym if you are monitoring your exercise program or whatever. 

I haven't taken it with me to the doctor to verify the readings against their equipment, but the readings do seem to be fairly consistent so I have no reason to doubt that they are correct. If you are monitoring your statistics for medical reasons, I would check with your doctor just to be sure, but unless there is a major discrepancy, I see no reason not to trust the results from this device. It works well for me and I would recommend it to others.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #AretaFingertipPulseOximeter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.