Monday, June 13, 2016

(Product Review) Eveline Cosmetics Thermo Active Cellulite Serum with Argan Oil



Cellulite is a problem for me and I have tried a couple of different cellulite creams so far. I have been using this Eveline Cosmetics Thermo Active Cellulite Serum with Argan Oil for about a week now, and am seeing some results already. I use it twice a day, and can really feel the warming sensation after rubbing it into my thighs. To get an even more intense feeling you can also cover this with plastic wrap or a warming belt.

Using this cream is helping to burn the cellulite, and my thighs are both looking and feeling smoother after just this first week. I will continue testing this product and update if my opinion changes, but if the first week is any indication, I will definitely be recommending this cream to others.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #slimextreme

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.