Saturday, June 25, 2016

(Product Review) Lucky Charm Light of the Soul Captive Light Jewelry by INNA Pendant Startonight Amazing Glow in the Dark Stone (C)




I wanted to buy one of these for my granddaughter but since her initial was unavailable I decided to get this one for my grandson instead. The Lucky Charm Light of the Soul Captive Light Jewelry by INNA Pendant Startonight Amazing Glow in the Dark Stone (C) is made for kids, and I was really glad that I bought this for my 4 year old grandson instead of any of his cousins because I doubt that the older girls would have been nearly as happy with it as he was.

The charm is made from resin, and shaped to represent a stone. It is suspended from a very piece if elasticized jewelry cord, much like a piece of fishing line. The cord is rather short, but did fit over my 4 year old grandson's head. If stretched it might have fit any of the girls as well, but it does not feel sturdy enough to withstand any amount of stretching. I would suggest supplying your own chain if you purchase this because I doubt that it will hold up for very long with the supplied cord.

As for the charm, it is nearly an inch long. The resin charm has blemishes on both the front and the back, and the initial is drawn on with what appears to be a gel pen or permanent marker. The writing is gold colored, and not the best penmanship, but since this was a gift for a young child, I can accept this.

The initial really doesn't show up very well in the daylight, but after exposing this charm to a bright light for a minute or two, it shows up much better. My grandson was happy to get this because he liked the idea of the glow in the dark pendant.

I doubt that any but the youngest of my granddaughters would have been at all excited about it. I think that this is an OK necklace for a young child, but I really don't think that even older children would be very happy with it. These would be alright as a party favor, but I personally wouldn't pay the asking price for them.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.