Friday, June 17, 2016

(Product Review) MLVOC 50 Feet Garden Expandable Garden Hose with Connector and Spray Nozzle



I really love the expandable garden hoses because they are so much easier to use. I got the Garden Hose, MLVOC 50 Feet Garden Expandable Hose, Garden Hose with Connector and Spray Nozzle about a week ago and have been using it for watering my garden. The hose begins at about 17 feet when empty, and expands to a 50 foot long hose so you can reach a good distance with it.

It comes with a hook for hanging the hose when not in use and a spray novel with 8 adjustable patterns so you can have a strong spray, a light mist, or anywhere in between.

This garden hose set is perfect for my needs because it is so lightweight that it can be easily carried from one location to the next, and is sturdy enough that it should last for a long while. I have only had this one for a short time, but so far I have found no leaks and it does not kink like the old fashioned garden hoses. It is making gardening easier for me.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.