Thursday, June 9, 2016

(Product Review) Mosquito Repellent Patch Infused With All Natural Lemon Eucalyptus and Essential Oils - DEET Free Non Toxic - For Kids and Adults



My family spends a lot of time outdoors, and use a variety of mosquito repellent products to try to drive the little pests away. The Mosquito Repellent Patch Infused With All Natural Lemon Eucalyptus and Essential Oils - DEET Free Non Toxic - For Kids and Adults is one of the products that I have been trying lately.

These patches contain no harmful DEET or other chemicals so they are safe for everyone including kids, pets, and pregnant women. You just scratch the surface to activate the repellent, and stick the patch wherever it is needed. You can use them on your chair, around the entrance to your tent, or wherever it is convenient.

I have only used a few of these patches so far, but have been pleased with the results. The mosquitoes aren't bothering me much, so I am a happy camper. I will be taking these along on my camping trip this weekend, and expect to enjoy myself much more being mosquito free.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #mosquitorepellenet

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.