Monday, June 27, 2016

(Product Review) The ORIGINAL Bottle BulletTM- 50-CAL Sized Bullet Shaped Bottle Opener




As soon as I saw this The ORIGINAL Bottle BulletTM- 50-CAL Sized Bullet Shaped Bottle Opener I knew I had to get one for my bar. I knew right away that it would make a great decoration, and was happy to discover that it also works very well for opening bottles.

This 50 caliber shell shaped bottle opener measures 5 1/2 inches long and 5/8 inches in diameter. It is a very attractive yet functional piece to add to my bar collection.

It is very easy to use, and nobody who has tried it has had any difficulty opening bottles with it. It looks authentic, and would make a great gift. I have received many comments and compliments on it already even though I haven't had it for long.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #BottleBullet

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.