Friday, June 10, 2016

(Product Review) Premium Hand Gripper Exerciser - Hand Strengthener Trainer Adjustable Resistance Range 22 to 88 Lbs by Shadibody


I have arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome, so my grasp isn't always as good as I would like it to be. The Premium Hand Gripper Exerciser - Hand Strengthener Trainer Adjustable Resistance Range 22 to 88 Lbs Comes with 2 Crossfit Wrist Wraps for Increase Forearm and Finger Strength by Shadibody is helping me to strengthen my hands. I love that the gripper is fully adjustable with a resistance range from 22 to 88 pounds. I use it on one of the lower settings, and my sons can adjust it upwards as they see fit. It has a good range that is suitable for everyone here.

I also like the wrist straps that were included with the gripper. They are made of terrycloth and they will also fit a wide range of sizes. The whole set is small and lightweight so it can be easily taken with me wherever I go. I won't be taking much of my fitness equipment along on my weekend camping trip, but I am sure I can find a spot for this among my gear.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #Shadibody

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.