Wednesday, June 8, 2016

(Product Review) Sumsonic Safety Ear Muffs Shooters Hearing Protection with Folding Padded Head Band and Comfortable Ear Cups



I ordered a couple of pairs of ear muffs for when we go to the shooting range. We haven't made it to the range since I bought these Sumsonic Safety Ear Muffs Shooters Hearing Protection with Folding Padded Head Band and Comfortable Ear Cups but I did try them out while vacuuming and while running a few pieces of noisy equipment. They worked well, lessening all noises to a comfortable level.

They did not block the noise completely, but I don't think they are supposed to do that. I was able to hear my son speaking near me, although it was muffled. I did like that the loud noises from the vacuum and other equipment was not too loud.

These are adjustable to a good range. I thought at first that they would not fit some of us, but I was easily able to adjust them to fit myself, my son and my grandson. I am happy with them and looking forward to our trip to the shooting range.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #Sumsonic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.